· Engineering Degree is a MUST, Master or Doctoring Degree is advantage
· Certified ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor preferred.
· More than 15 years of experience; which minimum 5 years in the construction/EPC projects as QA/QC Manager in the Oil & Gas sector.
· Knowledge of codes and standards is essential.
· Must have worked in the plant/ process execution related QA/QC activities.
· Should be knowledgeable about procedures, M.S, ITP’s, and WPS.
· Should be knowledgeable in AWS/CSWIP (Welding) and/ASNT L-II in RT/PT/MT, CSWIP/BGAS (Painting).
· Good interpersonal & presentation skills & leadership a quality is a MUST.
· Qualification in Internal Auditing will be preferred.
· Excellent Communication skills.
We offer highly rewarding and challenging work environment, supportive structures and a competitive package.
Strong candidates meeting above requirements are kindly requested to forward their resume email@example.com